We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join our growing team!
The Estimator will prepare and coordinate detailed cost estimates for competitive tenders to clients.
What we offer:
- A Competitive Wage based on experience.
- Positive Work Environment
- Great learning opportunity
- Bonuses with every project
- Excellent career growth potential
- Team building
- Fun and interactive company outings
What you need to offer to perform this role successfully:
- Perform quantity take offs and costing, pricing of work and material and tender preparation.
- Participate in field visits and pre-tender meetings.
- Assist in negotiations with Engineering Consultants.
- Review specifications and drawings of open tenders.
- Conduct materials and pricing research.
- Collect all pertinent data and information for each job to be quoted.
- Liaise with general contractor, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Identify new market opportunities.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum three to five years exterior construction estimating experience with Landscape Construction, Grounds Maintenance and Municipal Projects.
- Relevant University Degree or College Diploma (i.e. Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering).
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Ability to plan, organize and complete estimating work independently.
- Highly organized, achievement oriented with strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, math & computer skills (Excel, computerized estimating systems, spreadsheet design and formulas).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Estimating skills pertaining to concrete, interlock and exterior construction are a major asset.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.
Compensation: TBD based on qualifications
Interested Candidates may submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org